We are glad to announce that today, January 22nd 2023, we opened the trails for 2022/2023 season. With a storm bringing a couple of inches tonight and another coming this Wednesday. We should see some good snow for riding next weekend. Attached are pictures from the several of the Groomer Operators that went out Friday and Saturday night to pack down what we have and clear trees, then get the drags ready for the next 2 storms.
- February 18th, 2023 – Track Driven Machine Show (Groomer Show) from 10am-3pm at Dirt Designs.
- February 19th, 2023 – Groomer Parade (All tracked machines welcome to join from show to take to the trails) Destination TBD
1/22/23 Trail Report:
- Miller’s Trail: Moderate – Good
- 152 North: Moderate – Good
- 152 South of Bog Rd. to the Bog: Unpassable / Closed towards Plymouth/Rumney
- 155 – Good
- 156 – Good
- 157/Amanda’s Trail – Good
- Corridor 11: Not Rideable: Iron still showing.
This weeks first trail report of the season is sponsored to you by our friends at The Dam Brewhouse in Campton, NH www.dambrewhouse.com