Feb 2nd Trail Update
We have dangerous sub freezing temps starting Friday morning through Sunday morning. We ask that if you do head out on to the trails, dress more then appropriately, use good judgment and if your cold, stop by the warming hut, don’t ride beyond your means. If you’re the first to go out early, chances are you’ll be the one stocking the fire.
Our Groomers are going to head out Thursday night, possibly Saturday night depending if the temps have risen to appropriate levels.
Current Trail Conditions;
- P152N Moderate – Good conditions
- P152S closed at the T of 155 due to hazardous conditions in the Bog
- P155 Moderate – Good conditions
- P156 Moderate – Good conditions
- P157 (Amanda’s Trail) Moderate – Good Conditions
- Millers Trail, Moderate to Good Conditions
- Corridor 11, Use at own risk, iron is showing, not currently being groomed.
This week’s trail report is brought to you by our friends and sponsors at Owl’s Nest Resort