1/28/22 Trail Report
Current forecast for 4-6″ of snow for Saturday. We’ll be monitoring and groomers will be out.
Current Trail conditions for the Club
- Millers Trail from 155 through Branch Brook, Good Conditions
- Primary 152, Good Conditions
- Bog has been groomed heading toward Plymouth.
- Primary 155, Good Conditions
- Primary 156, Good Conditions
- Primary 157 (Amanda’s Trail), Good Conditions
- Corridor 11, (Railroad), Recommended to NOT RIDE the tracks until we get more snow. We had a snowmobiler the other night get stuck on a trestle and needed Campton-Thornton Fire Dept assistance to get out. There is still too much iron showing that could cause damage to your sled or injury.